Skip to content
- To bring together members of the Asian Canadian communities in Manitoba to participate in projects to celebrate Asian Heritage Month.
- To acknowledge the contributions of Asian Canadians to Canadian society through the arts, culture and heritage.
- To share the Asian Canadian arts, culture, cuisine, faiths and traditions with Manitobans.
- To develop cultural identity among Canadian Asian youths through the generations.
- To forge a working partnership between all Asian cultures in Manitoba.
- To foster understanding and appreciation of Asian culture within the Canadian mosaic.